DynamicsPact (data controller)
Should you have any questions or concerns with regards to how we collect or process your data, please contact us by any of the means below.
DynamicsPact Ltd, Corner House, Robey Close, Linby, Nottinghamshire, NG15 8AA
Tel: +44 (0)845 4563433, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DynamicsPact may from time to time review this document and make changes to this published page. We strongly advise that you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
THIS POLICY WAS LAST CHANGED on 11th MAY 2018.
What We Collect
The personal data collected by us, DynamicsPact Ltd, may include, and is not limited to the following;
- Your name and title.
- Your date of birth.
- Your contact information which may include your telephone number and/or your private/corporate email address.
- Your demographic information. i.e., postal, billing and delivery address.
- Your Organisation
- Information about your career experience and expertise if engaging with the DynamicsPact Resource Register.
- Information about your IP address (Click here to learn more about your IP address)
- Any Other information that is relevant to our business operation. i.e. legal, customer statisfaction, surveys and offers.
How We Collect
DynamicsPact is the data controller of personal data collected via our website www.dynamics-pact.com or by engaging with us digitally, by telephone, email, in person or via social media and marketing activities. This includes information you provide to us when you;
- Visit/browse our website
- Online Live Chats
- Complete forms on our website, landing pages.
- Subscribe to our services.
- Attend our event.
- Participate in discussion on our boards and social media.
- Enter competitions, promotion and satisfaction surveys.
- Purchase our products and services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
The processing of your personal data will in some cases be necessary to comply with requests from you. In addition, the processing of your personal data may be based on our legitimate interest in the following areas;
- Conducting marketing activities
- To develop and evaluate our products and services
- Conducting statistics & analytics
DynamicsPact will only use your personal data in order to send you product information, newsletters and other marketing material via e-mail if you have requested it and provided us with your prior and explicit consent, unless applicable legislation allows us to contact you without such consent.
DynamicsPact keeps statistics of which areas of the website are visited by our users. This data does not include personal data. Using the collected data, DynamicsPact builds knowledge of the use of the website. This information is used to improve the website. However, we use data on the navigation of all our users to be able to understand how our users as a total group use the website and against this background we attempt to improve the website users experience. We cannot see where you come from or go to on the Internet when you leave our website.
DynamicsPact declares that our website www.dynamics-pact.com utilises cookies. When using our web site, the user agrees for the implementation of cookies on his or her device.
Cookie are used to:
- Adjust the content of web sites to user preferences and the optimisation of web site use, these files allow, in particular, to recognise the device of the web user and display the site in a correct way, adapted to individual needs.
- Creating statistic charts, which help understand how the users of the web site utilise the service, which enables the improvement of its structure and content.
- Providing users with commercial material, better adapted to their interests.
Types of cookie used by DynamicsPact are as follows;
- “necessary” cookies, for access to services available on the web service, e.g. enabling the use of sessions.
- “functional” cookie files enabling, remembering the settings chosen by the user and the personalisation of the user interface e.g. in the scope of the chosen mobile/desktop version, the last phrases entered by the user, the appearance of the web site, etc.
- “analytical” cookies, enabling the monitoring of user activity on the web site.
The user can block the option of saving cookie files by changing the setting of the Internet browser. The user can also clear past cookies by accessing the history setting of the internet browser. Turning off the cookies can affect the functioning of the website. Not changing the settings of the browsers means consent to the cookies used.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing Your Data
Information with regards to our prospects and customer is an important part of our business. DynamicsPact are not in the business of selling your personal information to others.
We do however use and employ other organisation and individuals to perform legitimate business function on our behalf, for example;
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering goods
- Performing necessary IT maintenance
- Sending postal mail and email
- Providing marketing assistance
- Processing Payments
- Providing Customer Service
Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
In certain circumstances and according to legislation it may be necessary to disclose data to the authorities. We may also disclose your personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
In the event of reorganisation or total or partial sale of the business, disclosure, if any, will in such connection take place in accordance with the legislation applicable from time to time governing such processing of personal data. Your personal data is not disclosed to a third party without your permission except as described above.
You have a right of access to the personal data, which we process and store about you, subject to certain statutory exceptions.
Furthermore, you have the right to object to the collection and request restriction of the processing of your personal data. In addition, you also have the right to require us to rectify or erase your personal data, if necessary.
Under certain circumstances, you may also request that we provide you with an overview of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request us to transmit such data to another data controller.
You may at all times object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
Withdrawal of consent
You may at any time withdraw any consent you may have given. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may contact us by any of the means below.
With respect to newsletters and other electronic marketing material, you may also use the “unsubscribe link” in the email or other communications which you receive from us.
Please note that the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of past processing conducted prior to the withdrawal.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the DynamicsPact can suspend or remove the data.
Rectification to personal data
If you want us to update, rectify or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, or if you want access to the personal data being processed about your, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us via any of the means below
Should you want to complain about the processing of your personal data, you may contact us via any of the means below.
DynamicsPact Ltd, Corner House, Robey Close, Linby, Nottinghamshire, NG15 8AA, ENGLAND
Tel: +44(0)845 456 3433, Email: email@example.com.