Earlier this year DynamicsPact member Cegeka signed Adare Pharmaceuticals for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O, CBI (Cegeka Business Insight) and Cegeka’s MyPlan solution for Advanced Planning and Scheduling.
Adare specialises in developing, manufacturing and distributing a diverse portfolio of Rx and OTC products worldwide.
Why Adare chose Cegeka and Dynamics 365:
- Business & industry expertise within the process manufacturing industry based upon the proven global partnerships with both DynamicsPact member Alithya Fullscope and Blue Horseshoe Solutions
- High professional skills and tight collaboration during the entire pre-sales phase and the quality of the performed demos
- Great support and continued commitment over the past couple of years (Adare was/is an existing customer of Cegeka Italy)
Addition Fact About the Deal:
- Scope: The scope covers the implementation of D365F&0 in the following domains: MDM, FIN, O2C, P2P, QA/QLT, PLN, PRD, WHS, PRJ, TMS. Cegeka will also implement the EDGE Solution for LifeSciences from our fellow DynamicsPact and US partner Alithya Fullscope and involve Blue Horse Shoe in the domains of WHS/TMS. Finally, the project also includes the following Cegeka solutions: CBI, Global Data Management, Process Manufacturing, and MyPlan.
- Number of Users: 527
- Business objectives: Cegeka’s Connected Pharma Solution will need to:
- Support Adare’s continued business growth (acquisition strategy)
- Speed up the Digital Readiness of Adare (digital tactics and digital metrics)
- Improve Adare’s new business model (more oriented towards sales & distribution)
- Deal Size: 4.5 Million USD
- Milestones: D365 Core Model & Pilot Project in Italy: 01/2019-06/2020Roll-outs into US, Canada, France: 09/2020-12/2021
- Competition: Won against Avanade (with AX for Pharma), Merit Solutions (MS US partner)
- Customer Website: www.adarepharma.com
To learn more about how DynamicsPact and our members can help you with your Dynamics 365 project please contact us via the form below.