Bank Reconciliation Process Simplified
Doing bank reconciliations manually is a tedious and cumbersome task. BAR is an easy and intuitive solution that automates and simplifies the bank reconciliation process, detects unrecorded transactions between bank transactions from general ledger and bank statements, locates the errors and differences, and reconciles bank transactions from the general ledger to bank statements. It allows users to map one to many, many to one, and many to many bank transactions from the general ledger with bank statements. In addition to this, BAR allow users to revert reconciled entries and restore the previous state.
- One to Many Reconciliation
- Many to One Reconciliation
- Many to Many Reconciliation
- Revert Reconciliation
Key Benefits | Features
- Automate and streamline reconciliation of bank statements
- Reduce errors
- Save time
- Manage accounts accurately
- Revert incorrectly matched transactions with single click
Financial, Operations + Supply Chain, Productivity.
Manufacturing, Distribution, Financial Services, Retail + Consumer Goods.